Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes behind-the-scenes video released
Konami released a promotional video today for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, showing off some of the advanced technology used to produce the visually-staggering masterpiece.
The video demonstrates how the original game engine, “Fox Engine”, was used to create photorealistic graphics that bring the stealthy world of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to life. It also shows how cutting-edge motion capture technology helped create a truly immersive experience for players.
The most fascinating part of the video is how even seemingly insignificant characters, like dogs and nameless jeep drivers, have had extensive effort put into making them as realistic looking as possible.
Konami’s Singapore-made game Chain of Souls now available in the App Store... March 20, 2014 | Xairylle
Kodoku’s new teaser trailer is the scariest thing since The Ring... January 16, 2014 | Iain Garner
Blazblue: Chronophantasma 1.1 patch released for the PS3, Kokonoe rightfully ner... May 14, 2014 | Kuanyi Twang
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection prepares you for Lords of Shadow 2... November 6, 2013 | Mary-Anne Lee
Free daily Games in Asia newsletter
Make sure you don't miss a story! Get the latest headlines from Games in Asia, delivered fresh to your inbox once a day.
Have tips and news? Email Us
- St. Games’ fire: how these two 31-year-olds turned console gaming into an events startup | Horizon Asia on Qisahn.com: the story behind this Singapore video game shop
- Gamestart Asia convention wants to kickstart Southeast Asia’s gaming industry | Horizon Asia on Which is the top spending Asian country on games for 2014? (Oct 2014)
- Word Shift: Spelling Bee Game Apk v2.5.5 Free Download - WooAPK on The best of Asian mobile gaming: July 11 to July 18
- Ustanak (21. oktobar – crtica) | Beograd202 on Invest in smart TV games, eSports, and robotics for the future, says Kongzhong founder Nick Yang
- Why you (yes, you) should care about eSports right now | Horizon Asia on Retired Chinese LOL pro Misaya is making a fortune online
- Factors Driving Our $3.67 Price Estimate Of Renren | on China’s game market took in $13 billion in 2013, PC games generate way more than mobile
- 320,000 people just watched an esports star get married - buzzcarl on The top 8 moments from Dota 2’s The International 2014
- House of Heroes - Card Game Yang Meniru Karakter DoTA on Garena publishes its first English-language mobile game, and rips off Blizzard
- Razer reportedly closed a funding round from Intel that values the company at $1 billion | Horizon Asia on For the first time, Razer is relying on anime girl mascots to sell products. Here’s why.
- Garena’s House of Heroes mobile game rips off Blizzard on Asiasoft’s new English mobile game rips off Blizzard IP