Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes behind-the-scenes video released
Konami released a promotional video today for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, showing off some of the advanced technology used to produce the visually-staggering masterpiece.
The video demonstrates how the original game engine, “Fox Engine”, was used to create photorealistic graphics that bring the stealthy world of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to life. It also shows how cutting-edge motion capture technology helped create a truly immersive experience for players.
The most fascinating part of the video is how even seemingly insignificant characters, like dogs and nameless jeep drivers, have had extensive effort put into making them as realistic looking as possible.
Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold’s Takeba Yukari stars in a new pr... May 2, 2014 | Kuanyi Twang
Game4u is the only retailer in India taking pre-orders for the Xbox One, for now... June 18, 2014 | Rishi Alwani
Five reasons not to buy the Xbox One in China... August 8, 2014 | C. Custer
Earth Defense Force 2025 review: ants, spiders, dragons and mechas... March 5, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
Free daily Games in Asia newsletter
Make sure you don't miss a story! Get the latest headlines from Games in Asia, delivered fresh to your inbox once a day.
Have tips and news? Email Us
- Tales of series producer Hideo Baba wraps up special video series with generous giveaway on Tales of Xillia 2 review: two years old and still awesome
- Swing Copters review: is Dong Nguyen a one hit wonder? on 10 reasons why the Vietnam-made game Flappy Bird is so ridiculously addictive
- Un jugador de LoL ataca a su compañero con un cuchillo on Paging Dr. Mundo: Chinese LoL player slashes friend’s head with a cleaver over bad games
- League of Legends: Se mi Batti ti Uccido - MMORPG ITALIA on Paging Dr. Mundo: Chinese LoL player slashes friend’s head with a cleaver over bad games
- These shirts prove that China’s World Elite has the best fans on The best League of Legends team in China will be decided this week in the LPL Summer playoffs
- 10 free mobile games from Vietnam you should not miss on Flappy Bird creator Dong Nguyen is working on a new game
- Sienna Storm, a hand-drawn nonlinear PC thriller from Singapore, hits Kickstarter on Candy Crush developer acquires Singapore’s Nonstop Games for $6M cash, employees get $10M
- Let’s take a look at China’s $13.5 billion online gaming industry (INFOGRAPHIC) on Oh happy day! China officially lifts game console ban
- Swing Copters review: is Dong Nguyen a one hit wonder? on Flappy Bird review: it’s frustrating, dumb, and ridiculously addictive
- Charles Constantino on Paging Dr. Mundo: Chinese LoL player slashes friend’s head with a cleaver over bad games