Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes behind-the-scenes video released
Konami released a promotional video today for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, showing off some of the advanced technology used to produce the visually-staggering masterpiece.
The video demonstrates how the original game engine, “Fox Engine”, was used to create photorealistic graphics that bring the stealthy world of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to life. It also shows how cutting-edge motion capture technology helped create a truly immersive experience for players.
The most fascinating part of the video is how even seemingly insignificant characters, like dogs and nameless jeep drivers, have had extensive effort put into making them as realistic looking as possible.
Oh My God, Shut Up About China’s Game Console Ban Being Lifted... January 30, 2013 | C. Custer
Five reasons not to buy the Xbox One in China... August 8, 2014 | C. Custer
E3 2014: Xbox One launches in Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Taiwan on Septemb... June 10, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
Blazblue voice actor and Corpse Party creator among guests at STGCC 2014... July 31, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
Free daily Games in Asia newsletter
Make sure you don't miss a story! Get the latest headlines from Games in Asia, delivered fresh to your inbox once a day.
Have tips and news? Email Us
- Indie game dev is tough whether you’re funded or not | Horizon Asia on Velocibox review: are you hardcore enough to take on this endless runner?
- 7 Tipos de Solo Mid (ruins) que você encontrará em Dota 2 | Midiálogo on 7 kinds of solo mid players you will encounter as a teammate in Dota 2
- The Secret to Successful eSports: Community - TechRaptor on The rise and fall of Mark Kern: how one man may have doomed Firefall and The9 (UPDATED)
- From Singapore to Taiwan, Gamevil is trying to lock down East Asia with another new branch | Horizon Asia on Gamevil expands its reach in Southeast Asia with new branch office
- Freedom Wars is more than just a game, and this helps players relate to it | Horizon Asia on Take down space T-Rexes in the upcoming Phantasy Star Nova hunting game
- From Singapore to Taiwan, Gamevil is trying to lock down SEA with another new branch | Horizon Asia on Newzoo sets up shop in Shanghai to research SEA market
- 11 Reasons Having MMO Friends is Awesome | CULTURS-Global Culture Magazine for Global Nomads, TCKs, travelers and the culturally- and ethnically-blended on 13 kinds of people you will meet in an MMORPG
- Street Fighter Puzzle Spirits looks like Puzzle & Dragons, but won’t be a clone | Horizon Asia on Street Fighter is getting a new mobile game this winter
- St. Games’ fire: how these two 31-year-olds turned console gaming into an events startup | Horizon Asia on Qisahn.com: the story behind this Singapore video game shop
- Gamestart Asia convention wants to kickstart Southeast Asia’s gaming industry | Horizon Asia on Which is the top spending Asian country on games for 2014? (Oct 2014)