Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes behind-the-scenes video released
Konami released a promotional video today for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, showing off some of the advanced technology used to produce the visually-staggering masterpiece.
The video demonstrates how the original game engine, “Fox Engine”, was used to create photorealistic graphics that bring the stealthy world of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to life. It also shows how cutting-edge motion capture technology helped create a truly immersive experience for players.
The most fascinating part of the video is how even seemingly insignificant characters, like dogs and nameless jeep drivers, have had extensive effort put into making them as realistic looking as possible.
‘Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition’ Available for Demo on St... July 31, 2013 | Xairylle
Weekend time-waster: watch this documentary about pro gaming in South Korea... October 12, 2013 | C. Custer
Playstation 3 Gets Certification in China, Ban on Gaming Consoles May Be Ending... November 1, 2012 | Steven Millward
How would you like some Metal Gear Solid V apparel by Konami, Puma, and Seiko?... February 21, 2014 | Xairylle
Free daily Games in Asia newsletter
Make sure you don't miss a story! Get the latest headlines from Games in Asia, delivered fresh to your inbox once a day.
Have tips and news? Email Us
- 16 famous games made (or partially made) in Singapore on Why is there a Japanese game in the Made in Singapore category for the Digital Life Readers’ Choice Awards?
- 16 famous games made (or partially made) in Singapore on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag review: everything is permitted
- 16 famous games made (or partially made) in Singapore on Autumn Dynasty co-creator nearly chose dentistry over game development
- Hearthstone Gets Unofficial Android Port – 3cseo on One Vietnamese gamer has brought Hearthstone to Android
- Mary-Anne Lee on Games in Asia is growing up
- Hearthstone Gets Unofficial Android Port | SEO BACKLINK on One Vietnamese gamer has brought Hearthstone to Android
- Sick of Waiting for ‘Hearthstone’ on the iPhone? Play the Physical Version Instead | The World Tonight on China’s made a real-life Hearthstone set (and now we know why Blizzard hasn’t)
- Leon LiEn on Games in Asia is growing up
- The Maze Runner game from AFOLI shows the world how to solve puzzles on Appota has released Magic Stamps: a new way to play card games
- GU^0 on Cherry Credits adds second mobile game to portfolio: Coin Hunter