Singapore to host offline Hearthstone tournament two weeks from now
The 32-man tournament is accepting online registrations on a first come first serve basis and will run best-of-3 double elimination brackets. The entry fee will cost $10 and will have to be paid at the venue, Tough Cookie Gaming Cafe, on tournament day itself.
This offline Hearthstone tournament is sponsored by Razer, and the top three winners will take home a piece of Razer gear each, along with a share of the pot.
Tough Cookie Gaming Cafe has been known as a hotspot for fighting games as well as for an insular community built up and around fighting games and a minority of individuals from other console communities in Singapore. Hopefully its branching out into Hearthstone tournaments will be able to help the existing Hearthstone community grow, rather than absorb it into a stagnant social group.
Southeast Asia’s first offline Hearthstone tournament concludes in Singapore
The region’s first offline Hearthstone tournament by Hearthstone Alley concluded yesterday in Singapore as a part of the GE3 community gaming event.
Bring on the GPL! Insidious Gaming’s flagship team wins The Legends Circui... June 8, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
The story of Shapist: how a digital game can be as tangible as a physical object... April 3, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
WCA to have $3.2 million prize pool for PC and mobile game titles... August 6, 2014 | Xairylle
Epic Gaming TV: will it be another stream content producer to hit the dust?... January 2, 2014 | Mary-Anne Lee
Free daily Games in Asia newsletter
Make sure you don't miss a story! Get the latest headlines from Games in Asia, delivered fresh to your inbox once a day.
Have tips and news? Email Us
- Games in Asia on Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse lets you jump into the DB universe with your very own fighter
- Cross Summoner New Character Preview – Fairy girl | Kongbakpao on If you’ve hated mobile RPGs, Cross Summoner could change your mind
- Zach Herring on Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse lets you jump into the DB universe with your very own fighter
- Custom characters and time travel flesh out DBZ: Xenoverse on F2P fighting game Rise of Incarnates coming to Steam Early Access in November with tons of new content
- Custom characters and time travel flesh out DBZ: Xenoverse on Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z review: They really dropped the Dragon Ball on this one
- melissa on New Korean TV drama “Blade Man” is set in the video game industry
- D335 on Branded breasts used to boost game sales in Vietnam
- I despise the idiot calling out on Lowie on Strife review: NOT another LoL or Dota clone
- Axel Leona on These new Playstation consoles make me want to throw my money at them
- Shadow Kings: Dark Ages Impressions (Web Browser) - Gamers Sphere on Qihoo 360 partners with Goodgame Studios to bring Empire: Four Kingdoms to China